zondag 16 oktober 2011

new blog

hello Bloggers ,
i just deleted all my old messages (weren`t much) to begin all over with my blog , the old one was only about my house , but i couldn`t find a nice way in it , because i also wanted to blog about what i see , do , make , get , like , about our pets , hobbie`s and manny more what happens in my life , so i`m going to start allover with a new kind of blog and hope you will like it and will going to follow me :)
i wrote my old blog in dutch & english , but i`m not going to do that again , only in english , it`s easier to blog for me and the most bloggers can read english .
i will make a new message this week because my daughter have fall-vacation from school and going to do some fun stuff :)
i hope you all will like it and going to follow me and leave a message behind for me .
greetings Roos (that`s dutch for Rose)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Goe om weer van je te lezen Roos, we zien je berichten wel komen.
    Geniet van de herfstvakantie enne ik mag wel in het Nederlands reageren:)))

    Groetjes,
    ♥Eefie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Roos, succes met je nieuwe blog en de cupcakes die zien er pas lekker en heel mooi versierd uit......groetjes Marjon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen